Friday, June 14, 2013

Think and Thought

I still remember this is my first task to write a journal for my english course.. Enjoy ! :)

How I feel about UPM“THE BEST !” That is the first impression I had of University Putra Malaysia, UPM when I was scouting around for a university to do my foundation in. Coming to study here probably one of the best decisions I have made about my education.
Truly speaking it increases my confidence level to be part of UPM as a student of foundation of science agriculture. Many of the times I think what I will do after completing my foundation of science agriculture. As this is my first semester in here.
I got respect , love, caring, nature, company of my classmates and support also appreciate from my lecturer, Dr. Jambari, Dr.Zaizi, Dr. Shuhazlly, Madam Hazimah and Dr. Zakaria. They are inspiring people for me, also I respect them very much. They motivated all the studentsin the class and having influencing power on them.
Even though I have past three weeks over here, I have many sweetest memory concerning it. I have got such good friends, Syeera,Erra, Emmy, Jijoo, Nik, Mai and many friends more who help me in study. They are very much caring and supportive friends.
I was so impressed by the beautiful scenery and conducive campus and its educational policy as well as the open minded and enterprising spirit of the people. UPM lecture and instructors are really helpful and knowledgeable. Without their warm support, I will not able to carry on my studies here. The most important reason I choose UPM is because it provides a cultural diversity and peaceful place for studies. Wherever I turned, the environment was refreshingly green and delightful place to learn in.
Other than that, UPM also well-known as an excellent avenue for research university. It’s not easy to continue and further our studies at UPM. Only certain people are selected to continue their studies at UPM. On the other hand, library in UPM are well provided. I love this library very much. UPM’s Sultan Abdul Samad library has a very good collection of subscribed journals, variety types of books,and this really helps me as a student to smoothly progress through my assignments.
Moreover, being a UPM student now, I can see for myself the UPM’s well-planned in order to prepare students with strong basic and deep interesting in the agriculture and science fields. The foundation students also have high tendency to pursue undergraduate degrees in the same field. It is privilege for us.
Last but not least, I am absolutely love the excellent facilities available in UPM for effective learner and research - it just makes student life so much easier. I am loving a every minute of my campus life here !

No comments:

Post a Comment